Thread Subject: EWG wiki pages frozen for plenary meeting
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Michele Budris
Date: Fri, Nov 09 2007 3:45 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: EWG wiki pages frozen for plenary meeting"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Thanks to all the people that submitted their info for the update
page. There was a lot of input late yesterday, so it took me a while
to get it all into the wiki. The wiki updates (or sandbox) page was
locked at about noon PT today.
If you need a hard copy of the update page for the meeting, you will
need to print if yourself. The Access Board is unable to produce it
in the different formats since it was changing until today. I have
created .doc, .odt and .pdf files. They are posted on the Access
Board web site. URLs for the files are:
As usual, there are also links to these files on the EWG wiki page.
To access to go http://teitac.org/wiki, click EWG in the left column
in the subcommittees box. On the EWG page under "Current Work" are
all the links. Direct link to the EWG page is http://teitac.org/wiki/
URL for the main Oct 26 draft is: http://teitac.org/wiki/
URL for the Oct 26 updates (sandbox) page is: http://teitac.org/wiki/
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Michele, Whitney, Allen, Mike, Jim
- Next message in Thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: EWG wiki pages frozen for plenary meeting"
- Previous message in Thread: None