Thread Subject: Formation of New TEITAC Task Force
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Mike Paciello
Date: Mon, Nov 19 2007 12:50 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: Formation of New TEITAC Task Force"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
On Friday the committee created a new, voluntary task force chartered to:
a) Propose a model to the TEITAC for sorting technical provisions that do
not apply to Section 255 or Section 508
b) Identify technical provisions that need to be modified strictly for
By performing these two exercises we should be able to determine whether
TEITAC can create the "one document, two sections" deliverable proposed on
Friday. The first deliverable from this task force is due by 12:00 pm EST,
Dec. 3, 2007. The results will be considered by the whole committee during
our plenary conference call on Tuesday, Dec. 4.
Currently the following TEITAC members have volunteered to participate on
this task force:
Mary Beth Janes
A listserv is being set up for the task force. Members will be appropriately
notified. Any other TEITAC member is welcome to join.
Jim Tobias, Tim Creagan, and I will monitor all communication and task force
Regards and thanks,
Jim Tobias, Co-Chair
Mike Paciello, Co-Chair
TEITAC Home Page: www.teitac.org <http://www.teitac.org/>
TEITAC Wiki: http://teitac.org/wiki/TEITAC_Wiki
- Next message in Thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: Formation of New TEITAC Task Force"
- Previous message in Thread: None