Thread Subject: Re: Formation of New TEITAC Task Force
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Wed, Nov 21 2007 3:20 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: Formation of New TEITAC Task Force"
- Previous message in thread: Mike Paciello: "Formation of New TEITAC Task Force"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Sign me up too.
Sent by: "'TEITAC Committee'"
teitac-committee- < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = cc
[teitac-committee] Formation of New
11/19/2007 01:45 TEITAC Task Force
Please respond to
Please respond to
On Friday the committee created a new, voluntary task force chartered to:
a) Propose a model to the TEITAC for sorting technical provisions that do
not apply to Section 255 or Section 508
b) Identify technical provisions that need to be modified strictly for
By performing these two exercises we should be able to determine whether
TEITAC can create the "one document, two sections" deliverable proposed on
Friday. The first deliverable from this task force is due by 12:00 pm EST,
Dec. 3, 2007. The results will be considered by the whole committee during
our plenary conference call on Tuesday, Dec. 4.
Currently the following TEITAC members have volunteered to participate on
this task force:
Mary Beth Janes
A listserv is being set up for the task force. Members will be
appropriately notified. Any other TEITAC member is welcome to join.
Jim Tobias, Tim Creagan, and I will monitor all communication and task
Regards and thanks,
Jim Tobias, Co-Chair
Mike Paciello, Co-Chair,
TEITAC Home Page: www.teitac.org.
TEITAC Wiki: http://teitac.org/wiki/TEITAC_Wiki
- Next message in Thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: Formation of New TEITAC Task Force"
- Previous message in Thread: Mike Paciello: "Formation of New TEITAC Task Force"