Thread Subject: example wording for 3-A COLOR
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Tue, Nov 27 2007 11:30 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: example wording for 3-A COLOR"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
NOTE: A conforming example is the use of both colored text and the word
"required" for all required form fields.
(required is a simpler word than mandatory)
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
DSS Player at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b
If Attachement is a mail.dat try <http://www.kopf.com.br/winmail/>
- Next message in Thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: example wording for 3-A COLOR"
- Previous message in Thread: None