Thread Subject: TEITAC Status.xls with 255 columns added
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Thu, Dec 06 2007 12:45 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Trace went through the full list to see what might apply to phones or not
1. We used the TEITAC status Worksheet with two new columns added:
255 and 255 notes.
a. The spreadsheet can be found at
2. We went through and put in entries for each item.
So that we could use this page in our call if the chairs wanted to we put a
? before each item.
* As the group decides the items the ? can be removed and the TF
result put in instead.
* Or the column could be cleared and a new version with just the TF
group results used.
* (or - we could work off this sheet and - at the end of the meeting -
we can clear all the cells we don't get to)
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None