Thread Subject: Agenda for December 11 TEITAC Conference Call
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Mike Paciello
Date: Mon, Dec 10 2007 8:50 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Mary Beth Janes: "Re: Agenda for December 11 TEITAC Conference Call"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Members of TEITAC:
Following is the agenda for tomorrow's plenary conference call.
Tuesday December 11, 1:00 - 4:00 pm EST
1:00 - 1:10 Introduction and Roll Call by Co-Chairs (Jim Tobias & Mike
1:10 - 1:45 TEITAC Schedule and Report Deliverable (Jim Tobias & Mike
1:45 - 3:45 Provision and Definitions Consensus Review (Please see attached
document for provisions)
3:45 - 3:55 Public Comment
3:55 - 4:00 Summation & Concluding Comments (Jim Tobias & Mike Paciello)
Attached to this e-mail is a list of the provisions and definitions to be
reviewed for consensus. Note that tomorrow's call is scheduled for 3 hours,
from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm EST.
Please refer to the Access Board links below for online information
regarding the Agenda, Conference bridge, TOHRU and FEDRCC. That information
is as follows:
Additionally, all the provisions and definitions to be discussed are
contained in the November 27 draft on the TEITAC Wiki. That link is as
http://teitac.org/wiki/EWG:Draft_Nov_27. You can refer to the wiki or the
attached MS Word document as your source document for our discussion.
Because this is an official meeting of the TEITAC the following protocols
are in place:
1. Only TEITAC members can speak for the first 2 hours and forty-five
2. Members of the general public may ask questions or comment during the
last fifteen minutes of the call.
3. People who are not TEITAC committee members may speak before the public
comment period if a TEITAC member asks them to address a particular point of
expertise. Otherwise, nonmember statements should be reserved until the
public comment period.
4. Attendance will be taken.
5. Press *6 (star, six) to mute/un-mute your line. Please mute your line
when you are not speaking. Please do not put the call on hold from your end.
Regards and thanks,
Jim Tobias, Co-Chair
Mike Paciello, Co-Chair
TEITAC Home Page: www.teitac.org <http://www.teitac.org/>
TEITAC Wiki: http://teitac.org/wiki/TEITAC_Wiki
- Next message in Thread: Mary Beth Janes: "Re: Agenda for December 11 TEITAC Conference Call"
- Previous message in Thread: None