Thread Subject: Product Definition
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Diane Golden
Date: Tue, Dec 11 2007 12:40 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The following is from the Aug 17 EWG version --
Product - The subcommittee recommends that this term be deleted and that the
recommendations use the term "E&IT" in place of "product" throughout.
This was based on the fact that the E&IT definition does include both
products and services and while use of the term "product" was intended as a
shorthand for E&IT, the term itself was misleading as being just products
not services. Thus the recommendation was to use the term "E&IT" in
individual standards rather than the term "product".
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None