Thread Subject: Simulations of disability may cause an unwanted or opposite effect
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Diane Golden
Date: Fri, Dec 14 2007 3:10 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
This article was just posted on JFA.
It reminded me of some of the suggestions at TEITAC meetings about how to
test for conformance to standards. e.g. close your eyes and try to do XXX.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None