Thread Subject: Re: Please confirm availability for Jan. 3, 2008 call
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brooner Mary-AMB004
Date: Tue, Dec 18 2007 12:30 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Judy Brewer: ""
- Previous message in thread: Brad Hodges: "Re: Please confirm availability for Jan. 3, 2008 call"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Judy and Ellen -
At this point, I will be in an airplane at this time on January 3rd.
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Judy Brewer
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 2:14 PM
To: TEITAC Task Force
Subject: [teitac-tf] Please confirm availability for Jan. 3, 2008 call
It appears that we will need an additional teleconference meeting to
wrap up our work following our teleconference this Thursday Dec. 20,
2007. (Please see the agenda just sent for this Thursday's call if you
have questions about our TF work status.)
We would like to schedule the additional teleconference for the first
week of January, using the same time slot when we've been meeting:
Thursday, January 3, 2008
2:00 - 3:30pm Eastern Time
Please let us know your expected availability for that call by replying
"yes, available" or "no, unavailable" to Ellen and myself.
- Judy and Ellen
Judy Brewer +1.617.258.9741 http://www.w3.org/WAI
Director, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), World Wide Web Consortium
(W3C) MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G526
32 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA, 02139, USA
- Next message in Thread: Judy Brewer: ""
- Previous message in Thread: Brad Hodges: "Re: Please confirm availability for Jan. 3, 2008 call"