This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Judy Brewer
Date: Tue, Dec 18 2007 12:35 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: David Michael: "Re: Please confirm availability for Jan. 3, 2008 call"
- Previous message in thread: Brooner Mary-AMB004: "Re: Please confirm availability for Jan. 3, 2008 call"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Please note the following correction to the FedRcc Event ID for Dec.
20 that was given below:
FedRcc Event ID: http://www.captionedtext.com/ 882817
>Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:01:01 -0500
>To: TEITAC Task Force < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
>From: Judy Brewer < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
>Subject: Agenda, Dec 20 2007, 2:00-3:30pm Eastern
>Cc: "BLACKLER, ELLEN (ATTSI)" < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
>Calling instructions and an agenda for our third TEITAC Task Force
>teleconference this week follow. Please let us know if you have any
>questions or comments.
>We will be sending a meeting recap from last week and additional
>discussion materials to the TF mailing list before the meeting, and
>linking these from the Wiki once they are available.
> Day/Date: Thursday, Dec. 20, 2007
> Time: 2:00 - 3:30pm Eastern
> Toll Free Number: 1-888-935-1220
> Participant Passcode: 6212449
> FedRcc Event ID: http://www.captionedtext.com/ 882816
> TOHRU: http://teitac.org/tohru/ TASKFORCE
> Note: This call is for TEITAC participants only.
> 1. Recap of last week's meeting and goals for this call
> 2. Discussion of remaining provisions from last week's agenda
> 3. Checking on applicability of "access may be provided
> directly or through assistive technology"
> 4. Proposal for blanket statement of 255 rationale
> 5. Rough outline of memo/report/proposal from TF for
> plenary TEITAC meeting in January
> 6. Plan for TF meeting on Thursday Jan. 3, 2008 (please
> confirm availability in response to separate email query)
>- Judy and Ellen
- Next message in Thread: David Michael: "Re: Please confirm availability for Jan. 3, 2008 call"
- Previous message in Thread: Brooner Mary-AMB004: "Re: Please confirm availability for Jan. 3, 2008 call"