Thread Subject: Re: Call in numbers for January 7-8-9, 2008 TEITAC
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Bailey Bruce
Date: Wed, Dec 19 2007 8:15 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Creagan Tim: "Call in numbers for January 7-8-9, 2008 TEITAC"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Our 508 Refresh page has been updated with the dial-in and FedRCC
numbers as well as the meeting notice from the Federal Register.
Agendas and meeting minutes will be posted as they become available.
I would also like to point out that the logistics FAQ now includes
walking directions at the bottom:
Have a safe holiday and we look forward to talking in the New Year, our
next plenary conference call is January 2nd, 2008!
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Creagan Tim: "Call in numbers for January 7-8-9, 2008 TEITAC"