Thread Subject: Re: Agenda for Jan 2 Plenary Call
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Laura Ruby
Date: Wed, Jan 02 2008 11:10 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Creagan Tim: "Re: Agenda for Jan 2 Plenary Call"
- Previous message in thread: Michele Budris: "Re: Agenda for Jan 2 Plenary Call"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Can't get online - con call msg says it has reached capacity.
Global Policy and Standards
Microsoft Accessible Technology Group
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = <mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = [mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Mike Paciello
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 4:42 PM
To: 'TEITAC Committee'
Subject: [teitac-committee] Agenda for Jan 2 Plenary Call
Members of TEITAC:
Following is the agenda for the Wednesday, January 2, 2008 plenary conference call. Note that this call is scheduled for 3 hours, from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm EST. Provisions to be discussed are noted in the agenda below. Due to temporary limitations involving the listserv we are not able to send the prepared discussion document at this time. We will send it out Wednesday morning. In the meantime, we recommend that you refer to the Wiki for descriptions We apologize for the inconvenience.
Regards and thanks,
Jim Tobias, Co-Chair
Mike Paciello, Co-Chair
TEITAC Home Page: www.teitac.org<http://www.teitac.org/>
TEITAC Wiki: http://teitac.org/wiki/TEITAC_Wiki
Telecommunications and Electronic and Information Technology Advisory Committee
January 2, 2008
Wednesday, 1:00 - 4:00 pm Eastern
Call in number: 888-935-1220 (toll free)
Pass code: 6212449
TOHRU<http://teitac.org/tohru/> Meeting name: TEITAC
1:00 - 1:15 Introduction and Roll Call by Co-Chairs (Jim Tobias & Mike Paciello)
1:15 - 3:45 Provision Consensus Review
* Subpart A: Emergency, Field, and First Response Use exception
* Subpart D: Accessible Documentation
* Flashing (Provision and Definition Discussion)
* General Flash and Red Flash definition
* 2.1-B Flashing
* 2.2-C Audio Connection
* 2.2-D Volume
* 2.2-E Volume (gain)
* Authoring Tools
* Content Format
* Contrast Ratio
* Electronic and Information Technology
* Enhanced Audio (consensed)
* Functional Equivalent to TV Closed Captions
* Information Technology
* Peripheral Devices
* Programmatically Determinable
* Real-time Text
* Relative Luminance
* Video Description
3:45 - 3:55 Public Comment
3:55 - 4:00 Summation & Concluding Comments (Jim Tobias & Mike Paciello)
Because this is an official meeting of the TEITAC the following protocols are in place:
1. Only TEITAC members can speak for the first 2 hours and forty-five minutes.
2. Members of the general public may ask questions or comment during the last fifteen minutes of the call.
3. People who are not TEITAC committee members may speak before the public comment period if a TEITAC member asks them to address a particular point of expertise. Otherwise, nonmember statements should be reserved until the public comment period.
4. Attendance will be taken.
5. *6 (star, six) mutes/un-mutes your line. Please mute your line when you are not speaking. Please do not put the call on hold from your end.
- Next message in Thread: Creagan Tim: "Re: Agenda for Jan 2 Plenary Call"
- Previous message in Thread: Michele Budris: "Re: Agenda for Jan 2 Plenary Call"