Thread Subject: Re: Dial in number for TEITAC 11 calls, January 29-April 1, 2008
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Diane Golden
Date: Tue, Jan 22 2008 2:45 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Creagan Tim: "Re: Dial in number for TEITAC 11 calls, January 29-April 1, 2008"
- Previous message in thread: Creagan Tim: "Dial in number for TEITAC 11 calls, January 29-April 1, 2008"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Not to be dense, but what is the passcode "TEITAC 11"? Is that a phone
keypad entry passcode (83482211) or something else??
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ]On Behalf Of Creagan Tim
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 3:19 PM
To: TEITAC Committee
Cc: Creagan Tim
Subject: [teitac-committee] Dial in number for TEITAC 11 calls,January
29-April 1, 2008
Here are the number and pass code for the upcoming series of TEITAC 11
Toll Free Number [Domestic USA only]: 888-566-8577
Participant Pass code: TEITAC 11
Leader: Mr. Mike Paciello
All calls are currently scheduled to run from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.,
Eastern Time. The call on March 11, 2008 is currently scheduled to run 1:00
to 6:00 p.m., Eastern time (due to attempts to overlap East and West coast
times during CSUN week).
Any teleconference date may be deleted, at the discretion of the committee.
The Co-chairs, Mr. Paciello and Mr. Tobias, will oversee that process.
We look forward to hearing you on the first call next week, TEITAC 11-A,
January 29, 2008!
Timothy P. Creagan
Senior Accessibility Specialist
U.S. Access Board
1331 F Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20004-1111
202-272-0016 (V); 1-(800) 872-2253 (V)
202-272-0082 (TTY);1-800-993-2822 (TTY)
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = <mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
"Thank you for your questions concerning section 508 of the Rehabilitation
Act Amendments of 1998. Section 508 authorizes the Access Board to provide
technical assistance to individuals and Federal departments and agencies
concerning the requirements of this section. This technical assistance is
intended solely as informal guidance; it is not a determination of the legal
rights or responsibilities of entities subject to section 508."
- Next message in Thread: Creagan Tim: "Re: Dial in number for TEITAC 11 calls, January 29-April 1, 2008"
- Previous message in Thread: Creagan Tim: "Dial in number for TEITAC 11 calls, January 29-April 1, 2008"