Thread Subject: Update on TEITAC Deliverable
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Mike Paciello
Date: Thu, Jan 31 2008 6:45 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Rex Lint: "Re: Update on TEITAC Deliverable"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Jim and I discussed the TEITAC deliverable and contents with the Access
Board yesterday. In short, the AB is primarily concerned with the
recommendations and has asked us to ensure they are the prominent feature of
the final "work product."
However, there is flexibility in the overall package to include additional
content, including for example, the issues involving the First Responder
exception. Jim and I will outline these guidelines later today in an email
through the TEITAC listserv.
Regards and thanks,
Jim Tobias, Co-Chair
Mike Paciello, Co-Chair
TEITAC Home Page: www.teitac.org <http://www.teitac.org/>
TEITAC Wiki: http://teitac.org/wiki/TEITAC_Wiki
- Next message in Thread: Rex Lint: "Re: Update on TEITAC Deliverable"
- Previous message in Thread: None