Thread Subject: Re: TEITAC Conference Call During CSUN Technology Conference - Response Required
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Randy Marsden
Date: Sun, Feb 03 2008 12:35 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Brooner Mary-AMB004: "Re: TEITAC Conference Call During CSUN TechnologyConference - Response Required"
- Previous message in thread: Larry Goldberg: "Re: TEITAC Conference Call During CSUN Technology Conference - Response Required"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I will likely be able to attend.
On Feb 1, 2008, at 3:27 PM, Mike Paciello wrote:
> TEITAC Members:
> As announced a couple of weeks ago, we have tentatively scheduled a
> TEITAC committee conference call on Tuesday, March 11 between 1:00
> PM and 6:00 PM EST. Because many of the individual members will be
> attending CSUN, it seemed like a good opportunity to reserve a
> period of the day where many of us could meet in person but still
> conduct the meeting using the conference bridge.
> Before we make a final decision, Jim and I would like to determine
> how many of you will be attending CSUN and whether you will be able
> to participate in at least some part of the meeting (either in
> person or via the conference bridge).
> At this point, we're not asking you to worry about logistics of the
> meeting. All standard efforts to accomodate those attending in
> person or via conference bridge will be made. We simply need to
> determine whether we will have a quorum of participation to conduct
> the meeting.
> Please send us your response by Tuesday, February 5, 12:00 pm EST.
> Regards and thank you,
> Jim Tobias, Co-Chair
> Mike Paciello, Co-Chair
> TEITAC Home Page: www.teitac.org
> TEITAC Wiki: http://teitac.org/wiki/TEITAC_Wiki
- Next message in Thread: Brooner Mary-AMB004: "Re: TEITAC Conference Call During CSUN TechnologyConference - Response Required"
- Previous message in Thread: Larry Goldberg: "Re: TEITAC Conference Call During CSUN Technology Conference - Response Required"