Thread Subject: Re: idea to stimulating on-line dialog
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Bailey Bruce
Date: Wed, Oct 11 2006 7:10 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: idea to stimulating on-line dialog"
- Previous message in thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: idea to stimulating on-line dialog"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
> one caveat: should they all be together, or distributed by
> subcommittee? I worry about putting the same material in
> multiple places, for the sake of clarity of navigation and
> knowing where to comment.
The fluid nature of the Wiki means we might be able to have it both
ways! This is why I propose breaking up the standards one paragraph at
a time. The material can be in the wiki once, but have multiple
references to it. The subcommittee leadership would be responsible for
ensuring that they were tracking the portions that pertain to their
I was visualizing an initial TOC. Subcommittees (or the communication
task force) could build their own index pages to the parts they felt
relevant to their discussions.
The more difficult part will be to coordinate the more extensive
rewrites if that becomes necessary. But by then everyone will have more
experience with the lists and the web site.
- Next message in Thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: idea to stimulating on-line dialog"
- Previous message in Thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: idea to stimulating on-line dialog"