Thread Subject: TEITAC narrative
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jim Tobias
Date: Wed, Feb 06 2008 1:05 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Rex Lint: "Re: TEITAC narrative"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Attached is the review draft of the narrative sections of our report to the
Please look it over. Note that there are places where we know we need more
content, or where provision resolutions will require edits. If you have
suggested text for any of these, please send it along.
Keep in mind that this is supposed to be a narrative, an explanation of how
the recommended provisions got that way, not more room for arguing about the
provisions. But if you feel we got something wrong or misplaced emphasis,
let us know.
Editorial comments, including recommendations for structure: please just
send these to the EWG.
Content comments: send these however you wish, either as tracked changes in
Word or as separate text in an email, with a good subject.
- Next message in Thread: Rex Lint: "Re: TEITAC narrative"
- Previous message in Thread: None