Thread Subject: new provision
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jim Tobias
Date: Fri, Feb 08 2008 6:30 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Michaelis, Paul R. (Paul): "Re: new provision"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Please be aware that there is a new proposed provision, 6-F VoIP
Transmission, to cover wideband audio for VoIP:
"VoIP telephones and VoIP telephone-emulation software must be able to
transmit and receive speech that is digitally encoded in the manners
specified by International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Standards G.711 and
This provision will be discussed during one of the upcoming plenary calls.
- Next message in Thread: Michaelis, Paul R. (Paul): "Re: new provision"
- Previous message in Thread: None