Thread Subject: Re: Proposals regarding keyboard shortcuts
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Hoffman, Allen
Date: Tue, Feb 12 2008 11:50 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Judy Brewer: "Re: Proposals regarding keyboard shortcuts"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Regarding the 3-new visual indication of keyboard shortcut:
We should add a note that says something to the effect of:
User-configurable keyboard commands may be considered no directly tied
to interface elements, however, when possible such user-configurable
keyboard bindings should be visually presented as configured. Think
Emacs if you are familiar with it.
Allen Hoffman -- = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ; v: 202-447-0303
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Judy Brewer: "Re: Proposals regarding keyboard shortcuts"