Thread Subject: Re: Clarifying "without knownaccessibilityneeds" -Action Item from 2-26-08 Plenary
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Hoffman, Allen
Date: Thu, Feb 28 2008 11:05 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Clarifying "without knownaccessibilityneeds"-Action Item from 2-26-08 Plenary"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I can live with this, but to be reasonable I think this is
overcomplicating this, considering this will directly reach down to the
average employee desktop. Asking employees to measure out the
compliance level based on one or two recipients is making a complicated
job of it, but I can live with it. I'd hate for the access board to
feel this is too complex and drop it all together because of this level
of complexity however--that does concern me.
Allen Hoffman -- = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ; v: 202-447-0303
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Clarifying "without knownaccessibilityneeds"-Action Item from 2-26-08 Plenary"