Thread Subject: Re: TIA comment to 6-F
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jasionowski, Tony
Date: Tue, Mar 04 2008 8:20 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: TIA comment to 6-F"
- Previous message in thread: Whitney Quesenbery: "Re: TIA comment to 6-F"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Mary, Gregg, TEITAC,
As you know the descriptive header of 6-F was "wideband audio", which
Mary/TIA proposed to change to AUDIO CLARITY FOR VoIP.
To further clarify Note 1 Panasonic proposes to add:
"wideband VoIP audio clarity"
So Note 1 will read as:
Note 1: It is [Delete: recommended] [add: suggested]that G.722 or
equivalent also be provided for [Delete: additional] [Add: wideband VoIP
Senior Group Manager Accessibility
Panasonic Corporation of North America (PNA)
Technology Liaison & Alliances Group (TLAG)
One Panasonic Way
Secaucus, New Jersey 07094
" = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = " (new)