Thread Subject: Re: AT support in 508 and 255
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jasionowski, Tony
Date: Thu, Mar 06 2008 2:25 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Michaelis, Paul R. (Paul): "Re: AT support in 508 and 255"
- Previous message in thread: Laughton, Mary Frances: ICT: "Re: AT support in 508 and 255"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Panasonic also agrees with and supports the below positions of Randy
Marsden/ATIA and Mary Brooner/TIA "not to include an AT clause". Such
standardized "accessible APIs" do not exist especially from the
perspective of Section 255 telecom, which are also not required to be
compatible with AT.
Senior Group Manager Accessibility
Panasonic Corporation of North America (PNA)
Technology Liaison & Alliances Group (TLAG)
One Panasonic Way
Secaucus, New Jersey 07094
" = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = " (new)
- Next message in Thread: Michaelis, Paul R. (Paul): "Re: AT support in 508 and 255"
- Previous message in Thread: Laughton, Mary Frances: ICT: "Re: AT support in 508 and 255"