Thread Subject: Pacific vs. Eastern time - matter is clarified.
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Karen Peltz Strauss
Date: Fri, Mar 07 2008 7:05 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Sorry - it was just pointed out to me that below is pacific time, so this corresponds to 1:00-6:00 EST, so long as you do end at 3:00 PST.
----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Paciello
To: 'TEITAC Committee'
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 8:32 AM
Subject: [teitac-committee] TEITAC Meeting Arrangements at CSUN Conference
Good Morning -
Arrangements for the TEITAC Conference Call meeting at CSUN have been made. Please note the following details:
Hotel: Renaissance Hotel
Room: International Room
Time: 10:00 AM PST - 5:00 PM PST
We encourage all those who are attending to arrive by 9:30 AM in order to start the conference call promptly at 10:00 AM. Because this is NOT an officially sponsored Access Board in-person meeting, accommodations that are typically provided may not be available. However, we have been able to arrange the following accommodations:
1. Conference room style seating, including pads and pens for notes and complimentary water for members
2. Theatre style seating for members of the public
3. Sign Language interpretation
4. Real Time Captioning
5. Large Screen display
6. Conference Phone
7. Coffee in the morning and afternoon
8. Tea in the afternoon
9. One Internet Connection (Ethernet Line)
The room is available to us until 5:00 PM PST. Currently our meeting is scheduled to conclude at 3:00 pm PST.
You will note that we are limited to a single Interent Connection for the entire committee. This at least ensures that we can display provision language and other necessary web-based information on the large screen display. However, members are welcome to use their own wireless providers. We highly recommend that everyone download a local copy of the provisions from the TEITAC wiki. The EWG will attempt to create an electronic document for all members.
Please also note the following limitations for this meeting:
- There are no microphones for the session.
- We apologize for some of the obvious inconveniences.
- No printed versions of the provision documents will be provided.
Later today we will post the agenda for this meeting. Please note that it is our earnest desire to complete ALL provision discussions and decisions in order to create a stable version of the final draft document. Meeting this goal ensures that the committee will have at least two full weeks of final review and draft consensus before our April 3rd presentation to the Access Board.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Jim or myself directly.
Regards and thanks,
Jim Tobias, Co-Chair
Mike Paciello, Co-Chair
TEITAC Home Page: www.teitac.org
TEITAC Wiki: http://teitac.org/wiki/TEITAC_Wiki
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None