Thread Subject: Re: Current meeting 11/06
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Diane Golden
Date: Mon, Nov 06 2006 4:23 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Re: Current meeting 11/06"
- Previous message in thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Current meeting 11/06"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I'm not sure who you are posing the question to or what "equipped this way"
means. I think the uncertainty Paul and I are describing can be summarized
by the question -- Are ALL phones supposed to meet (or best meet) the
1194.23 telecom standards?
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ]On Behalf Of Brett, Thomas F
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 1:55 PM
To: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
Subject: [teitac-telecom] Current meeting 11/06
I am confused. Are you recommending that every phone come equipped this
Section 508 Coordinator
US Office of Personnel Management
Disabled does not mean Unable
<mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =