Thread Subject: Re: RSVP for Tuesday, March 18 Conference Call
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Thu, Mar 13 2008 9:00 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: RSVP for Tuesday, March 18 Conference Call"
- Previous message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: RSVP for Tuesday, March 18 Conference Call"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Trace RERC will participate.
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Mike Paciello
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 9:19 AM
To: 'TEITAC Committee'
Subject: [teitac-committee] RSVP for Tuesday, March 18 Conference Call
Tuesday's conference call requires full participation by TEITAC committee
members. It is our intent to complete ALL provision discussions in order to
create a final review draft for committee consensus. In order to ensure your
participation, it was recommended by the committee that we ask all member
organizations RSVP for this meeting. To simplify the process, a simple reply
to this email indicating your participation will suffice.
The agenda and conference call information will be published tomorrow.
Lastly, for members and task groups who are working on specific provisions
please note that I will be in touch with you over the next 24 hours to
determine status of your assigned provision. Our (that is, the whole
committee) expectation is that you will be completely prepared for Tuesday,
without exception. If you are unable to complete the assignment, please
notify me immediately (either by e-mail or in-person, here at CSUN).
Regards and thanks,
- Next message in Thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: RSVP for Tuesday, March 18 Conference Call"
- Previous message in Thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: RSVP for Tuesday, March 18 Conference Call"