Thread Subject: Re: RSVP for Tuesday, March 18 Conference Call
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: DEBORAH E. COOK
Date: Thu, Mar 13 2008 2:05 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Mary Beth Janes: "Re: RSVP for Tuesday, March 18 Conference Call"
- Previous message in thread: Larry Goldberg: "Re: RSVP for Tuesday, March 18 Conference Call"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I will be available on the phone only for the last hour. Unfortunately, based on the last plenary, it was not determined in a timely way that we would be meeting past March 11. As a result, I have conflicts both the 18th and 25th that are not very flexible. I think I can attend the final hour on the 18th without much difficulty. I could probably follow all of it if the captioning was accessible, because I'll have internet but no phone for the first two hours. I'll try to follow changes on the WIKI until I can join.
- Next message in Thread: Mary Beth Janes: "Re: RSVP for Tuesday, March 18 Conference Call"
- Previous message in Thread: Larry Goldberg: "Re: RSVP for Tuesday, March 18 Conference Call"