Thread Subject: Re: Text size - defaullt
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
Date: Tue, Mar 18 2008 5:20 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Text size - defaullt"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
This sounds like a software or dynamic application conversation. What
about the context of "hard" text which has only one mode, that in which
it was printed? We are back to the question of how is this provision
met when the text won't fit on the key?
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Gregg
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 5:22 PM
To: 'TEITAC Committee'
Subject: Re: [teitac-committee] Text size - defaullt
So that system would meet the provision with the suggested wording. But
without the wording you could have a system that was not useable.
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
If Attachment is a mail.dat try http://www.kopf.com.br/winmail/
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Text size - defaullt"