Thread Subject: Re: Rewrite of 21(g)
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jonathan Avila
Date: Tue, Nov 07 2006 7:25 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Barrett, Don: "Re: Rewrite of 21(g)"
- Previous message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: Rewrite of 21(g)"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
[Jim Thatcher wrote] I believe that C is not necessary for contrast and
color settings - but what are the other display attributes?
[Jonathan] I believe this standard could cover font size, screen resolution,
custom attributes such as bolding, turning off effects such as fade in, etc.