Thread Subject: Re: 7-D Accessible Templates
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Whitney Quesenbery
Date: Mon, Mar 24 2008 12:55 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Judy Brewer: "7-D Accessible Templates"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I have added this note to the Open Provisions page.
At 01:24 PM 3/24/2008, you wrote:
>Proposing a clarifying note for the text at 7-D Templates Provision
>The text currently reads:
>"Authoring tools which provide pre-authored content, or templates to
>facilitate production of content, must provide at least one version
>that meets applicable Section 508 provisions."
>I propose adding the following note to make the scope of this
>"This provision should not be applied to formats which are not
>enabled for accessibility support; nor does it require an accessible
>template for every template that is packaged with an authoring tool."
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Judy Brewer: "7-D Accessible Templates"