Thread Subject: Re: 1-G - Text size
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brooner Mary-AMB004
Date: Tue, Mar 25 2008 4:45 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: 1-G - Text size"
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: 1-G - Text size"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The large button phone comes because it takes a large button phone to
capture the lettering of large size on the device. The security issue
is that it is possible to watch finger/hand movement on the keys from a
distance the larger the device. That is our thinking, anyway. I
suspect others will reply to this when they wake up....
I agree that the notes you proposed say the right words; TIA just wants
the note carve outs included in the provision itself since the notes are