Thread Subject: Re: 7-C - Prompts Comments
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Baker, Robert C.
Date: Wed, Mar 26 2008 8:10 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "7-C - Prompts Comments"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
To underscore Andrew's point, provision 2-D (Accessible Content) under
Subpart D places a significant burden on federal agencies to produce
accessible content, a provision which will effect a significant number
of federal employees. Given the complexity of the 508 standards as
proposed, the dependence on authoring tools to provide appropriate
prompting is significant. Lack of clarity or resolution on what level
of prompting is required will have a deleterious effect on each agency's
ability to implement provision 2-d.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "7-C - Prompts Comments"