Thread Subject: Re: Approving the Final Report
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Wed, Mar 26 2008 10:20 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Wlodkowski, Thomas: "Re: Approving the Final Report"
- Previous message in thread: Laura Ruby: "Re: Approving the Final Report"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
How will you get signatures on a paper copy for all of the members? Some
are not attending next week.
Sent by: "'TEITAC Committee'"
teitac-committee- < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = cc
[teitac-committee] Approving the
03/26/2008 11:03 Final Report
Please respond to
The Access Board has made it clear that they would like an actual paper
of the Final Report with Committee member signatures. However, we are
that some members may not want to agree to the entire report, only to the
So we propose to have a single integrated report, but 2 signing pages:
"Narrative and Other Material" and "Recommended Consensed Provisions and
Non-Consensed Provisions". Members approving the entire report will have
We hope you approve this approach; please reply to Mike and Jim with any
- Next message in Thread: Wlodkowski, Thomas: "Re: Approving the Final Report"
- Previous message in Thread: Laura Ruby: "Re: Approving the Final Report"