Thread Subject: Re: Approving the Final Report
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brooner Mary-AMB004
Date: Wed, Mar 26 2008 12:10 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Laughton, Mary Frances: ICT: "Re: Approving the Final Report"
- Previous message in thread: Jasionowski, Tony: "Re: Approving the Final Report"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Jim and all - I would be more comfortable starting with the suggested
language offered by Laura:
I actively participated in the process and made contributions to the
effort on behalf of company/organization I represent.
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Jim
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 12:49 PM
To: 'TEITAC Committee'
Subject: Re: [teitac-committee] Approving the Final Report
OK -- cancel all calls to your lawyers! We will work out something less
How about just an email from all members saying that the provisions in
the report reflect the consensus of what was discussed and agreed upon?
FYI, from the Committee's protocols:
19. Product of Advisory Committee Meetings. The intended product of
the advisory committee is a set of recommendations in the form of a
written statement, which should be signed by all committee members. The
recommendations will be used by the Access Board in developing a
proposed rule for accessibility standards for electronic and information
technology and for accessibility guidelines for telecommunications
- Next message in Thread: Laughton, Mary Frances: ICT: "Re: Approving the Final Report"
- Previous message in Thread: Jasionowski, Tony: "Re: Approving the Final Report"