Thread Subject: Re: Approving the Final Report
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Laughton, Mary Frances: ICT
Date: Wed, Mar 26 2008 1:25 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Randy Marsden: "Re: Approving the Final Report"
- Previous message in thread: Brooner Mary-AMB004: "Re: Approving the Final Report"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
If we end up with anything that looks like approval of a document, the Government of Canada would need a long lead time.
Mary Frances Laughton
----- Original Message -----
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
To: 'TEITAC Committee' < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
Sent: Wed Mar 26 12:49:16 2008
Subject: Re: [teitac-committee] Approving the Final Report
OK -- cancel all calls to your lawyers! We will work out something less
How about just an email from all members saying that the provisions in the
report reflect the consensus of what was discussed and agreed upon?
FYI, from the Committee's protocols:
19. Product of Advisory Committee Meetings. The intended product of the
advisory committee is a set of recommendations in the form of a written
statement, which should be signed by all committee members. The
recommendations will be used by the Access Board in developing a proposed
rule for accessibility standards for electronic and information technology
and for accessibility guidelines for telecommunications products.
- Next message in Thread: Randy Marsden: "Re: Approving the Final Report"
- Previous message in Thread: Brooner Mary-AMB004: "Re: Approving the Final Report"