Thread Subject: Viewpoint Opinion: 3-U
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Date: Thu, Mar 27 2008 11:05 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "3-U"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Adobe supports 3-U, with the exception of g, for reasons similar to that
of 3-SS, which is that this is sufficiently broad to make testing
Senior Product Manager, Accessibility
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
- Next message in Thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "3-U"
- Previous message in Thread: None