Thread Subject: Re: TEITAC Final Report: Report to the Access Board
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Tue, Apr 01 2008 3:50 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Mike Paciello: "Re: TEITAC Final Report: Report to the AccessBoard"
- Previous message in thread: Mike Paciello: "Re: TEITAC Final Report: Report to the Access Board"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
In section 7, the IBM comment under FPC I is misplaced. This comment is
releative to FPC J and must be moved.
Sent by: "'TEITAC Committee'"
teitac-committee- < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = cc
[teitac-committee] TEITAC Final
03/31/2008 03:10 Report: Report to the Access Board
Please respond to
Please respond to
Members of TEITAC:
Please find attached the final version of the document: "TEITAC Report to
the Access Board: Refreshed Accessibility Standards and Guidelines in
Telecommunications and Electronic and Information Technology".
Any TEITAC member who disagrees that this report should not be presented to
the Access Board on Thursday, April 3, 2008, please notify the entire
committee via the TEITAC listserv (this listserv) by 12:30 pm EST,
Additionally, please be reminded that minority reports are due by close of
business, Tuesday, April 1, 2008. Be sure to post your report to the TEITAC
listserv. To ensure that Jim and I receive your report, we ask that you
include our personal email addresses in the CC: of your email:
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = and = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = .
Finally, as stated last week, there are no plans to hold a TEITAC
conference call tomorrow.
Regards and thank you for all your effort.
Jim Tobias, Co-Chair
Mike Paciello, Co-Chair
TEITAC Home Page: www.teitac.org.
TEITAC Wiki: http://teitac.org/wiki/TEITAC_Wiki
[attachment "TEITAC_Final_Report.doc" deleted by Andi
- Next message in Thread: Mike Paciello: "Re: TEITAC Final Report: Report to the AccessBoard"
- Previous message in Thread: Mike Paciello: "Re: TEITAC Final Report: Report to the Access Board"