Thread Subject: ITAA Signoff on Recommendation
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Rex Lint
Date: Tue, Apr 01 2008 9:15 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Mike Paciello: "Re: ITAA Signoff on Recommendation"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Mike and Jim,
I actively participated in the TEITAC process and made contributions to the
effort on behalf of the Information Technology Association of America.
Signed: Rexford C. Lint
Rex Lint, Consultant
26 Brek Drive
Merrimack, NH 03054
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG.
Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.3/1354 - Release Date: 4/1/2008
- Next message in Thread: Mike Paciello: "Re: ITAA Signoff on Recommendation"
- Previous message in Thread: None