Thread Subject: Re: Definition of accessibility
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brett, Thomas F
Date: Thu, Nov 09 2006 4:10 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: Definition of accessibility"
- Previous message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: Definition of accessibility"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
We have to remember in these discussions and musings that not everything is covered by Section 508. Only those 'items' that are defined in the Clinger-Cohen Act can be considered. When Congress amended the Rehabilitation Act they used the Clinger-Cohen as the basis for the law.