Thread Subject: TEITAC Hardware: Face-to-face subcommittee meeting
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
Date: Mon, Nov 13 2006 7:55 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Salaets, Ken: "Re: TEITAC Hardware: Face-to-face subcommitteemeeting"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
During the full advisory board meeting, there were discussions regarding
the need for face-to-face subcommittee meetings. The subcommittees were
requested to poll their membership to determine if a face-to-face
meeting was desired.
Please respond to this listserv chain whether or not you would like to
have a face-to-face hardware subcommittee meeting.
Rob Nerhood * Ergonomics Engineer * Experience Design Group
Dell, Inc. * One Dell Way * Round Rock, Texas 78682 - 7000
This communication and all attachments are confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, (i) please
do not read or disclose any content to others, (ii) please notify the
sender by reply mail immediately, and (iii) please permanently delete
this communication from your system. Failure to follow this process may
be unlawful and subject to prosecution. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Next message in Thread: Salaets, Ken: "Re: TEITAC Hardware: Face-to-face subcommitteemeeting"
- Previous message in Thread: None