Thread Subject: Re: Adding Meetings to TOHRU
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jared Smith
Date: Mon, Nov 13 2006 12:00 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: Adding Meetings to TOHRU"
- Previous message in thread: Debbie Cook: "Adding Meetings to TOHRU"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
At the bottom of the main page is a link to Create a Meeting. You can
also go directly there at http://teitac.org/tohru/create.htm
Once there, enter the meeting name, password, and the moderator e-mail
address. If you have any other questions, let me know.
On 11/13/06, Debbie Cook < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > wrote:
> I need to create Self-Contained to the list of possible meetings, and I see
> that Telecommunications (which has not been using the tool) also needs to be
> added. But not sure how to add them to the meeting choices,establishing
> moderator etc.? Thanks!!