Thread Subject: Re: Adding Meetings to TOHRU
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Debbie Cook
Date: Mon, Nov 13 2006 12:05 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Adding Meetings to TOHRU"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Missed that somehow. Thanks so much.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jared Smith" < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
To: "TEITAC Communications Task Force" < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: [teitac-tools] Adding Meetings to TOHRU
At the bottom of the main page is a link to Create a Meeting. You can
also go directly there at http://teitac.org/tohru/create.htm
Once there, enter the meeting name, password, and the moderator e-mail
address. If you have any other questions, let me know.
On 11/13/06, Debbie Cook < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > wrote:
> I need to create Self-Contained to the list of possible meetings, and I
> that Telecommunications (which has not been using the tool) also needs to
> added. But not sure how to add them to the meeting choices,establishing
> moderator etc.? Thanks!!
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Adding Meetings to TOHRU"