Thread Subject: Re: TEITAC Hardware: Face-to-face subcommitteemeeting
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Regina Caldanaro
Date: Mon, Nov 13 2006 2:15 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Rex Lint: "Re: TEITAC Hardware: Face-to-facesubcommitteemeeting"
- Previous message in thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: TEITAC Hardware: Face-to-face subcommitteemeeting"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I do not think it necessary to have a live meeting.
Cell: 919-413-0540 | Work: 919-543-0187 (T/L 441) | Fax: 919-254-0343 (T/L
View the D&ID portfolio at http://w3.ibm.com/storage/did/
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = wrote on 11/13/2006 08:53:31 AM:
> During the full advisory board meeting, there were discussions regarding
> the need for face-to-face subcommittee meetings. The subcommittees were
> requested to poll their membership to determine if a face-to-face
> meeting was desired.
> Please respond to this listserv chain whether or not you would like to
> have a face-to-face hardware subcommittee meeting.
> Rob Nerhood * Ergonomics Engineer * Experience Design Group
> Dell, Inc. * One Dell Way * Round Rock, Texas 78682 - 7000
> direct 512.723.2763
> This communication and all attachments are confidential and may be
> legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, (i) please
> do not read or disclose any content to others, (ii) please notify the
> sender by reply mail immediately, and (iii) please permanently delete
> this communication from your system. Failure to follow this process may
> be unlawful and subject to prosecution. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Next message in Thread: Rex Lint: "Re: TEITAC Hardware: Face-to-facesubcommitteemeeting"
- Previous message in Thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: TEITAC Hardware: Face-to-face subcommitteemeeting"