Thread Subject: Re: Beyond the Calendar
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jessica Brodey
Date: Wed, Oct 11 2006 9:40 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: Beyond the Calendar"
- Previous message in thread: Jessica Brodey: "Re: Beyond the Calendar"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
my concern about the listserve is that of the 5 subcommittees i've signed up for, only 2 are using the listserve so far (one just used it for the first time yesterday) & most are actively communicating & setting up subcommittee meetings & not even asking members to sign up for the listserve or go to the website. I think many conveners, unlike you, are not certain about what to do with the listserve.