Thread Subject: Functional Performance Criteria
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Mon, Nov 13 2006 9:05 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Baquis David : "Re: Functional Performance Agenda Item"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
>From the meeting.
We need to look at the Functional Performance Criteria and figure out how to
make them easier for purchasing agents and designers to use them.
- do we nest things below them like EITAAC and 255?
- do we link them to technical and performance specifics?
- do we use "sufficient techniques"?
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
DSS Player at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Baquis David : "Re: Functional Performance Agenda Item"