Thread Subject: Re: Section 508 and the new TCoil requirements
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
Date: Mon, Nov 13 2006 9:25 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: Section 508 and the new TCoil requirements"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The Federal Government does indeed buy wireless handsets for employees. Thus
far, I am unawre of any contracts that limited purchases to HAC handsets --
although Cingular has been required to fill out VPATs and these include
questions regarding HAC.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: Section 508 and the new TCoil requirements"