Thread Subject: Agenda, Dec 13 2007, 2:00-3:30pm Eastern
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
Calling instructions and an agenda for our teleconference tomorrow follow.
Call in information is:
Time: 2:00 - 3:30pm Eastern
Toll Free Number: 1-888-935-1220
Participant Passcode: 6212449
FedRcc Event ID: 882816
This call is for TEITAC participants only.
1. Brief recap of first meeting and goals for second meeting
- see Ellen's "Recap" of first meeting
2. Any brief questions or comments on background email on what's
currently covered by 255 rules
- see my "Background" message
3. General language for coverage of 255 vs 508
- have your Nov 26 draft available for reference
4. Specific proposed language tweaks for a few provisions regarding
different 255 vs 508 applicability
5. Recap of this call and brief goal-setting for next week's call
Judy Brewer +1.617.258.9741 http://www.w3.org/WAI
Director, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G526
32 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA, 02139, USA