Thread Subject: Agenda, Dec 20 2007, 2:00-3:30pm Eastern
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
Calling instructions and an agenda for our third TEITAC Task Force
teleconference this week follow. Please let us know if you have any
questions or comments.
We will be sending a meeting recap from last week and additional
discussion materials to the TF mailing list before the meeting, and
linking these from the Wiki once they are available.
Day/Date: Thursday, Dec. 20, 2007
Time: 2:00 - 3:30pm Eastern
Toll Free Number: 1-888-935-1220
Participant Passcode: 6212449
FedRcc Event ID: http://www.captionedtext.com/ 882816
TOHRU: http://teitac.org/tohru/ TASKFORCE
Note: This call is for TEITAC participants only.
1. Recap of last week's meeting and goals for this call
2. Discussion of remaining provisions from last week's agenda
3. Checking on applicability of "access may be provided directly or
through assistive technology"
4. Proposal for blanket statement of 255 rationale
5. Rough outline of memo/report/proposal from TF for plenary TEITAC
meeting in January
6. Plan for TF meeting on Thursday Jan. 3, 2008 (please confirm
availability in response to separate email query)
- Judy and Ellen