WebAIM - Web Accessibility In Mind

E-mail List Archives

Thread: Making a Crystal Reports document accessible

for

Number of posts in this thread: 2 (In chronological order)

Date: Wed, Jun 27 2012 8:10AM
Subject: Making a Crystal Reports document accessible
No previous message | Next message →

Hello:

We have a document that was created in Crystal reports and will be converted to a PDF to be published. It is several tables of data. We are experiencing difficulty making it accessible. Suggestions?

Thank you,

Lolly Lijewski

Caution: This e-mail and attached documents, if any, may contain information that is protected by state or federal law. E-mail containing private or protected information should not be sent over a public (nonsecure) Internet unless it is encrypted pursuant to DHS standards. This e-mail should be forwarded only on a strictly need-to-know basis. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (1) notify the sender immediately, (2) do not forward the message, (3) do not print the message and (4) erase the message from your system.

Date: Wed, Jun 27 2012 8:11AM
Subject: Re: Making a Crystal Reports document accessible
← Previous message | No next message

I'm aware that Crystal reports has a host of accessibility issues. If anyone has a fix, I'd be interested in know how you cured the defects.

Respectfully,
Thomas Lee McKeithan II
Accessibility Program Manager
National Industries for the Blind
1310 Braddock Place
Alexandria, VA 22314
(703)310-0586 Direct
(202)276-6437 Cell
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =

"Believing is achieving, for if I believe, I can and I will achieve."

-----Original Message-----
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = [mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Lijewski, Lolly M (DHS)
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 10:10 AM
To: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
Subject: [WebAIM] Making a Crystal Reports document accessible

Hello:

We have a document that was created in Crystal reports and will be converted to a PDF to be published. It is several tables of data. We are experiencing difficulty making it accessible. Suggestions?

Thank you,

Lolly Lijewski

Caution: This e-mail and attached documents, if any, may contain information that is protected by state or federal law. E-mail containing private or protected information should not be sent over a public (nonsecure) Internet unless it is encrypted pursuant to DHS standards. This e-mail should be forwarded only on a strictly need-to-know basis. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (1) notify the sender immediately, (2) do not forward the message, (3) do not print the message and (4) erase the message from your system.