E-mail List Archives
Re: Expander links
From: E.J. Zufelt
Date: Apr 14, 2010 12:45PM
- Next message: Jared Smith: "Re: Expander links"
- Previous message: Pratik Patel: "Re: Expander links"
- Next message in Thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Expander links"
- Previous message in Thread: Pratik Patel: "Re: Expander links"
- View all messages in this Thread
As a quick aside, I know that the refresh / dynamic content issue is something that FF developers are aware of and working on.
Follow me on Twitter
View my LinkedIn Profile
On 2010-04-14, at 1:41 PM, Pratik Patel wrote:
> Despite implementing many
> different strategies, I cannot get Firefox and JAWS 10 to update the
> virtual buffer to properly read the newly revealed content - nothing
> short of a page refresh seems to be able to get JAWS to detect any
> page changes.
> Hi Jared,
> Did you try insert+escape to refresh buffer rather than refreshing the page?
> I have found similar circumstances when JAWS does not always recognize
> dynamically generated text from the dom until insert+escape is pressed. If
> it does recognize the updates, it takes JAWS a very long time to do it.