From: Lisa Morgan
Date: May 27, 2009 8:50AM
- Next message: Tom Babinszki: "Re: (no subject)"
- Previous message: Kelly Ford: "Re: Are Google Maps accessible?"
- Next message in Thread: Tom Babinszki: "Re: (no subject)"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Greetings, all -
The e-learning unit at the company I work for has adopted Lectora to use
in creating online courses. I'm going to be talking to our course
production team about the accessibility ramifications of using Lectora,
in terms of the content that it outputs, so I've been searching for
information (and I haven't found much).
If anyone has had experience using this tool or has knowledge about its
potential for producing accessible content that conforms to Web
standards, I would appreciate your input. Or, if you could point me to
any articles addressing the issue, that would be great, too.